Sunday, May 8, 2016

Day 21

We made it a full 3 weeks. 21 days! Well, I made it that far. Darian and Harley were really tired of it all! There is much going on with them. Harley was struggling with dating and eating out and not wanting to look different with what she was eating. Darian has some things going on and he just isn't interested in this process at all. And tonight they wanted to eat out for Mother's Day. So we went and got burgers, fries, and pop. Not the slow introduction back into eating. 

I had a stomach ache following the burger and onion rings. And some mild diarrhea. (Sorry if too much info). But that is all I really noticed. Except for the Coke tasted like I was drinking pure syrup. But I drank the entire thing!!

So for now I want to cook healthy. But not obsess over food. This entire Whole 30 has made me obsess over food. I am going to come back, after graduation, and re-assess what I want to do.

Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to where you go next in your attempts with healthy eating! Like I said on your other blog, I do admire you all for giving it a try! I bet you did glean some information though from this that you will carry with you into your next step in healthy eating!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is interesting about your reaction to food that you had been staying away from. My daughter-in-law is a vegetarian and has been for 20 years. She simply cannot eat meat because she would not be able to digest it now and would probably get sick.
    I think a less extreme method of eating healthy would probably work out best.

    ReplyDelete