Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Ending Day 10

I am not sure how I missed day 9, but I did. Must have been all that 'fear' about storms that never materialized!! Thank goodness. Nothing special about day 9.

I think I am feeling more energy. I wake up earlier and can't go back to sleep so I have just been staying up. Not getting much more done. Though today I did mow the yard. On a riding lawnmower!! And I took a nap this afternoon. 

We followed our meal plan today! I made the Elvis burgers for supper. They were delicious. I fried large hamburger patties, covered the top with melted almond butter and fried bananas. A big hit with everyone. Served with sautéed zucchini instead of sweet potato fries. Lucious.

The kids have been snacking on roasted almonds and that helps them get through their day without starving. 

We are 1/3 of the way though!! 

2 comments:

  1. Do you feel like you lost weight?

    Dinner did sound delicious!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a pound!! I can't really tell yet!

    ReplyDelete