Sunday, April 24, 2016

Days 6 and 7

We finished the weekend with a few hiccups. I sprinkled Parmesan cheese on our sautéed zucchini on Saturday night. Horrors! It's not the end of the road. We are going to continue right on. And, as I sit here in front of this computer screen I am drinking a vodka tonic. Alcohol is not allowed on the program. According to the RULES of Whole 30 we are supposed to start over. But you know what? We aren't going to. We are just going to continue moving ahead.

My menu plan for this week is going to be:

Monday: Breakfast will be Fritatta & tangerines

Lunch: Pot roast with roasted sweet potatoes and asparagus.

Dinner: Stir fried vegetables with chicken

Tuesday: Breakfast Fritatta and peaches

Lunch: Meatball sub sandwiches with carrots and celery sticks

Dinner: Salman cakes, California Blend vegetables, Boiled cabbage

Wednesday: Breakfast Eggs & Hash

Lunch: Large Salad with chicken and eggs

Dinner: Elvis Burgers Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday: Breakfast Hash & Orange

Lunch: Chicken Salad, almonds, cucumber slices

Dinner: Hamburger Patty with Fried Eggs

Friday: Breakfast Egg Muffins

Lunch: Beef stew

Dinner: Spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce

Saturday: Breakfast scrambled eggs with beef

Lunch: Taco Salad

Dinner: Roast beef, potatoes, carrots

Sunday: Breakfast Sausage, eggs, hash browns

Lunch: Salad

Dinner: Steak, sweet potatoes, summer squash

2 comments:

  1. I agree; I wouldn't start over. I would just keep going on like you are doing. Its a lifestyle of eating but it shouldn't consume you if you know what I mean.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Betty! I think we will stick with clean eating after this is over. I will probably go back to my French Vanilla creamer for my coffee. And limit sugar. And try to stay away from processed. The kids want their milk back again!

    ReplyDelete