Friday, April 22, 2016

Day Five!!

Today was the end of five days eating clean. I have made it five whole days!! Yipee. It hasn't really been that hard either. Hopefully it will continue to not be hard. I tend to quit when things get hard to do.

The kids really liked the egg muffins I made yesterday.  I thought I made enough for several mornings I didn't. Because they really liked them. But I will NEVER again cook them in muffin tins. I was advised not to use the paper liners, so I didn't. And that tin was impossible to get clean. So I threw it away. Yikes!!

Tonight I fried sweet potatoes and apples in coconut oil for Darian and I for supper. We ate them next to our hamburger steak. I used an Oriental Spice and they were delicious. I think I am starting to feel more comfortable with seasonings. I don't want to ruin anything because these vegetables are expensive!! Harley had another date tonight and she didn't eat at home. In fact, she didn't eat clean at all. But I told her it wasn't the end of the world and she can start over tomorrow!!

Justin and Paige will be here this weekend. Justin is all about clean eating. We will see how Paige handles this!

On to day six!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you guys!!! I can't wait to hear how Paige adapts to it (or not:)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige did pretty well. She told me she didn't like zucchini but then I couldn't keep her out of it until I put it on the table. Another convert! She had popcorn for her snack. I promised her I would still buy popcorn for her!!

      Delete