Friday, April 29, 2016

Day 12

We are nearing the half-way point and people are floundering. The kids are caving. Popcorn is being popped! I knew I should have gotten that out of the house. Stomaches are growling and teenage boys are standing in front of an open refigerator door saying "there is nothing to eat in this house."

We had a discussion tonight. I asked them if they want to quit. They don't. I asked them if they are sick of eggs, They aren't. I asked them if I am giving them too many vegetables. They said 'no'. 

They want to continue. I want to continue. But I am afraid that if I start to buy them snacks I will eat it. If I start to buy more fruit, I will eat it. I need to re-organize. I need to step back and think some more. I know I can continue. I will let you know what happens. 






4 comments:

  1. Do let me know. Healthy snacks of course, but what is healthy on the eating plan? Like I would say cheese sticks but that might not work.

    Its interesting when given the option they want to continue on.

    I'm sure there's got to be a way to modify it and still eat within the boundaries of the plan!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your children are adventurous. Good for you. I hope you can avoid the temptation. I know it is so difficult for me to keep away from the stuff that's isn't so healthy though I try :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They secretly like the idea of getting rid of 'belly fat'!!

      Delete