Thursday, February 11, 2016

We are Making the Comittment

Step one of the Whole 30 is learning everything I can about the program. Check!

Step two is Reading the Book. Check!

Step Three: This is where I am today. I am ready to commit to the program. I am ready to announce our start date! And now I am ready to go public.

That is what this post is all about. We are ready. We will start in March. And I have registered on the Whole 30 forum so I will have the support we will be needing!! Yay me!!

Next I will take you through step 4. Do I have anyone excited yet about doing a Whole 30?

You can visit the Whole 30 website here.

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely interested in hearing more about this and reading your adventure; I don't think I would commit to anything until after we move soon, but would definitely think it could be great afterwards to eat like this!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope with all the prep we will be successful!

      Delete