Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Planning is the Key!

Like almost everything you are successful with in life, you need a plan. That is what I am trying to do here. We need to be successful with this. I am giving it my best shot. So are my two side kicks. (Paige says she will be bringing her own food when she comes on the weekends) LOL!



I am looking at the calendar for the month of March. I want to know what obstacles might be in our way. There are no birthdays to celebrate. The only holiday will be Easter and that shouldn't be a huge problem. (I'll slip a note to the Easter bunny and let him know we aren't eating candy this year. But plenty of hard boiled eggs will be okay).

We have no traveling planned. I don't have any plans for lunches or days away from home. So it is on to the first 7 day plan! And then I will decide if I want to just do the same 7 days over times 4. Or if I am going to experiment with different recipes.

I have ordered some Tessame salad dressings and sauces from Amazon. Also some Ghee (clarified butter) because I have decided making it for myself doesn't sound like something I want to do.


Plan, plan, plan.....am I forgetting anything???

Next I am making the shopping list and posting the menu plan for our first week! Stay tuned

2 comments: